- Last Updated: 30-Sep-2023
Collection of User Information
Freshly Baked Delights may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, submit forms, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
The information that we may collect directly from Users may include their name, email address, phone number, postal address, payment information, and other necessary details. Users may always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Storage and Protection of User Information
Freshly Baked Delights adopts appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted communication channel, ensuring communication is secure.
Use of User Information
Freshly Baked Delights may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users, as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
Users’ Rights to Their Data
In accordance with applicable data protection regulations, Users have various rights regarding their personal data. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please Contact Us using the information provided at the end of this document. Users have the following rights:
- Right of Access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or any other legitimate interests that we may rely on.
Data Security Measures
Freshly Baked Delights uses appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. We adopt industry best practices concerning security measures to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
Third-Party Data Sharing
We do not sell, rent, or trade Users’ personal identification information to third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties only for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.